"AuthHosts" value....arg

W. Brian Blevins brian.blevins "at" tridia.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 14:18:22 +0000

James and Oliver,

TridiaVNC has a registry setting to allow the confirmation dialog to
default to accepting the connection:

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ORL\WinVNC3\Default]
"QuerySetting"=dword:00000002
"QueryTimeout"=dword:0000001E
"QueryAccept"=dword:00000001

Of course, AuthHosts must also be set to make the query (confirmation
dialog) appear.

See my signature for more info on TridiaVNC.

Brian

--
Brian