User warning

Andrew Lyon Administrator "at" josims.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 14:18:09 +0000

I think you can make vnc ask "Accept connection from" when the viewer
connects.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: mmartinezv "at" sanostra.es [mailto:mmartinezv "at" sanostra.es]
Sent: 01 June 2001 14:06
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: RE: User warning

Ok, nice to know this. But what I'm looking for is a requirement of our
security department, if a user is being monitored he MUST be able to know
easyly that he is in fact BEING MONITORED. Our user maybe whould not see
that small difference on the taskbar, but I would try to explane this to
them.

Cheers,

	Manu