Vnc not connecting to server

Brian Akin brianwakin "at" yahoo.com
Fri, 01 Jun 2001 00:15:05 +0000

I just downloaded the latest version of Vnc and can't
get it to work.  I am running windows 98, and I have
tried to enter both my computer name and my computers
IP address in the viewer, but both methods give me
this error message: "Failed to connect to server".  I
do have a firewall, but I disabled it so I could make
sure it wasn't causing the problem.  I have also
messed around with the settings in control pannel, but
nothing I do seems to work.  Any suggestions would be
helpful.  Thanks, Brian