Win2k Locked Workstation

Roy Bosworth RoyB "at"
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:18:36 +0000

I have a Win2k workstation at work and lock this station before I leave.  At
home I have a Win98 system and using VNC 3.3r.  I use the Web browser to
connect, but every time I enter my password, VNC automatically closes.  If I
keep my workstation at work open and not locked, the connection gets through
no problem.  Only when the Win2k system is locked does this problem arise.
I can connect through the normal Viewer but cannot send Ctl+Alt+Del through
this so it is useless to me.  I need the browser....

Any suggestion at all would be appreaciated..

Roy Bosworth
Senior Manager IT/MIS
to majordomo "at"
See also: