I cant run the java vncviewer from the command line

Morrison, James james.morrison "at" barco.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 19:04:44 +0000

Hi,
In the dos prompt, I type java vncviewer host 150.158.152.180 port 5800
.The program starts and asks for a password, I type the same password as the
vnc server running on the specified machine and then nothing happens. I can
access the remote machine if I use the winvnc program from the start menu
but I want to use the java program.
Can you help.
Cheers, Jim

Jim Morrison
Software Development Engineer
Barco Projector Products - Corporate Market

Email: 	<mailto:james.morrison "at" barco.com>
Tel:	+44 (0) 118 929 0134