VNC Password Auto-Entry Mac68K

Jonathan Morton chromi "at"
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 14:18:18 +0000

>I have a version of VNC viewer (my own code) that I know runs on OSes as
>old as 7.6.1.   If you find that it has bugs on 7.5.x, let me know, I will
>try to fix them for you.
>you can find it at:
>it does require open transport.
>it does create "session" files which contain passwords.
>it is rather rough around the edges though, try it and see if it works for

Thanks Tim, I'd forgotten about your viewer.

*runs off and tries it out* ... oops, it crashed.  (while in
OTCountDataBytes under MacOS 9.1, immediately after connecting to a
ChromiVNC server)

from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
geekcode: GCS$/E dpu(!) s:- a20 C+++ UL++ P L+++ E W+ N- o? K? w--- O-- M++$
           V? PS PE- Y+ PGP++ t- 5- X- R !tv b++ DI+++ D G e+ h+ r++ y+(*)
to majordomo "at"
See also: