New VNC-viewer displayes wrong version number ??

Subs subs "at" systemhouse.dk
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:22:36 +0000

Hi,

I have just downloaded the newest version of the VNC-viewer for
windows but when displaying the About info, the following is shown:
        "Viewer version 3.3.3 R3"
        "Copyright (C) AT&T 1999"

This should have been: "Viewer version 3.3.3 R9"

I checked the creation date of the extracted vncviewer.exe file
(unzipped from the downloaded file "vnc-3.3.3r9_x86_win32.zip")
and it showed 19/3/01 as expected from R9.

Does anybody know what is going on. Am I running version 3.3.3 R9 or what.

Thanks in advance
Bo Jacobsen      bjc "at" image.dk