Screen capture

Ernie Oporto Ernie.Oporto "at" viragelogic.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 17:46:19 +0000

That's just what I need, but it's Java based and seems extremely slow.  I
would have done a wget to each machine every 5 minutes, saving the file off
to the web server content area so that people could view those pics, but it
takes too long on these machines (Win2k SP1, 1.5GHz P4s with 1GB memory) to
take the picture while they're crunching chip designs and the picture never
shows.  Since the machines are still usable at the console while number
crunching and even VNC is usable at that time, I'm guessing something is a
little off on the app.

C:\Documents and Settings\sysmgr\Desktop\screenserver>java scrnserv
Thread number: 1  ; Accessed from:
eoporto-dt.nj.viragelogic.com/129.200.11.40
Closed Thread number: 1
Thread number: 2  ; Accessed from:
eoporto-dt.nj.viragelogic.com/129.200.11.40
Closed Thread number: 2
Thread number: 3  ; Accessed from:
eoporto-dt.nj.viragelogic.com/129.200.11.40
Closed Thread number: 3
Thread number: 4  ; Accessed from:
eoporto-dt.nj.viragelogic.com/129.200.11.40
Closed Thread number: 4
Thread number: 5  ; Accessed from:
eoporto-dt.nj.viragelogic.com/129.200.11.40
Closed Thread number: 5

It does seem to acknowledge the connection and close the thread very
quickly, though.

Ernie