vnc-list-digest V1 #1254 tobias.croby "at"
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:43:18 +0000

Hello Mike,

I use the VNC Commander myself, and as far as i know there is no way
of creating automatic connections. However, the software is written
by Tony Caduto so best solution is probably to mail him directly
with your problem.

Best wishes,
Tobias Croby

>Is there anyway to get VNC Commander to automatically connect to a
>particular connection?  I am unable to find documentation anywhere on
>this..I'm looking to execute the program and it connects (for a script)..
>If there is a VNC program besides commander that will do this I am open to
>change..  I like commander because it holds the password..
>Thanks for your help,
>Mike Munoz
to majordomo "at"
See also: