Screen capture

Rasmus Emil Møller AER "at" topdanmark.dk
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:06:50 +0000

Mr. Tanaka has written just such a tool in Java (qoute from his website):

"ScreenServer is a simple WWW server. The unique function is that when the
server is accessed by a client (WWW browser such as netscape navigator and
internet explorer), it captures the server's screen and sends the screen
image to the client as a jpeg file. So, the client can monitor the server's
screen remotely.
Since ScreenSever uses native method to capture screen, currently it runs
only on Windows95/NT. "

You can get it from his homepage (source included):

http://www.echo.nuee.nagoya-u.ac.jp/~tanaka/tanakae.html

Hope it's on target

Rasmus Mxller
IT Systemprogrammering