itools wrapper failued to determine the version of the program

Jeff Boerio boerio "at"
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:56:01 +0000

This is a problem internal to the company that this person works for.  How
do I know?  I work for the same company :)  Problem solved :)

      - Jeff

>Anybody encountered this preblem before. Would greatly
>appreciate any help or suggestion. Thanks.
>error msg: itools wrapper failed to determine version
>for the program vncserver/Xvnc/vncviewer

Jeff Boerio, DPG-OR Engineering Computing, boerio "at"
Mgr, UNIX Software Applications & Support
to majordomo "at"
See also: