itools wrapper failued to determine the version of the program

Jeff Boerio boerio "at" ichips.intel.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:56:01 +0000

This is a problem internal to the company that this person works for.  How
do I know?  I work for the same company :)  Problem solved :)

      - Jeff

--
Jeff Boerio, DPG-OR Engineering Computing, boerio "at" ichips.intel.com
Mgr, UNIX Software Applications & Support