WSPWSP.DLL error wessage

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:42:08 +0000

Are you using Microsoft Proxy Server ver 2.0?
Also it would help if you stated what the version of windows is and what
service pack.

Thanks
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of John Cobb
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 1:12 PM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: WSPWSP.DLL error wessage

I get the the following erro message when I try to run WinVNC for the first
time from about half of the machines in my network. There seems to be no
disernable pattern that I can find.

"Winvnc has caused an error in WSPWSP.DLL.
Winvnc will now close."

Any ideas or help on what might be causing this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank You,
John Cobb