Java error from firewall.....please help

milo jrummerboy "at"
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:01:15 +0000

When I try to VNC into my home computer from work, I
get this error when I go thru my IP redirect

when i go directly with my IP I get this error

Can anyone explain what this means and how to get
around it so I can VNC while at work.  We have an NT
network and I get the feeling some java scripting is
being blocked....How can I find out without asking?

Do You Yahoo!?
to majordomo "at"
See also: