Problem with viewing a remote server via firewall

Brereton, Stephen stephen.brereton "at" york.gov.uk
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:53:41 +0000

I've hit a problem with an NT4 server that has me baffled.
I'm connecting via a firewall, with port 5900 open to use it. The session on
the remote starts ok but the mouse response on screen freezes within
seconds. Anyone got any thoughts?

thanks
Steve Brereton

This email represents the personal views of the author/sender.  The
author/sender has no authority or delegation to bind the City of York
Council by this e-mail and the City of York Council accepts no
responsibility whatsoever for its contents.  Please note that any reply to
this email may be screened.