Changing Passwords

Glenn Mabbutt gmabbutt "at"
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:09:53 +0000

This is a completely different topic, but anyway the answer on Windows
NT/2000 is to use Citrix Metaframe or Windows Terminal Services from
Microsoft (more or less the same product).  "Normal" Windows is only
designed to show one desktop.

-----Original Message-----
From: chen bin [mailto:cbhero "at"]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 3:44 AM
To: vnc-list "at"
Subject: Re: Changing Passwords

I installed WinVNC on Win2000 Professional , it is a server.
I can connect to that server through many connections,
my problem is that the two connection actually shared only one

I set many users on that win2000, but what is way that
those users can use diferrent desktops AT THE SAME TIME.
to majordomo "at"
See also: