mouse control in VNC (for wince)

Nick I. nick22 "at" softhome.net
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 02:46:44 +0000

oh, and I'm not alone on this one.  See:
http://www.pocketpcpassion.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/000518.html

...near the bottom of the thread.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Glenn Mabbutt
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 6:30 PM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: RE: mouse control in VNC (for wince)

Having never used Wince devices before, to me this sounds similar to the
"stuck modifier key" bug - ie, sounds like the vnc server thinks the mouse
button is being held down when you move it, hence the dragging.  If it's
possible, try single-clicking within the vnc viewer somewhere and see if
that releases it.