mouse control in VNC (for wince)

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 23:38:37 +0000

Having never used Wince devices before, to me this sounds similar to the
"stuck modifier key" bug - ie, sounds like the vnc server thinks the mouse
button is being held down when you move it, hence the dragging.  If it's
possible, try single-clicking within the vnc viewer somewhere and see if
that releases it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tiny Pocket Software (Nektarios Ioannides)
[mailto:tinypocket "at" softhome.net]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2001 6:31 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: mouse control in VNC (for wince)

Is it impossible to control the mouse in VNC for Windows CE or is it just
me? I always get stuck in this "drag mode" and I it is impossible to get
anything done.

I'm running the VNC server on Win 98se and the WinCE client on a Casio E125
PocketPC.

Is the CE version of VNC ever goint to be updated?

Thanks!
Nick