Xvnc -inetd

Gary Stainburn gary.stainburn "at" ringways.co.uk
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:36:23 +0000

Hi Evan,

The problem shutting down and the respawning problem after rebooting were
caused by the KDE upgrade screwing my system. That is why I had to re-install
from scratch, thus losing my then working xinetd VNC setup.

I now have a 'clean slate' setup from the installation CD's with the errata
updates installed, but the xinetd VNC still isn't working.

Gary

--
Gary Stainburn