Info on aix vnc patches

Marc Grober mgrober "at" AHFC.STATE.AK.US
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:44:32 +0000

Aideen, Charles, Clayton, Jan etc.
The aix patches are still apparently not referenced from the web site.
What does the patch do vis-a-vis v3.3.3r2. Does the Bull version
require the patches? Where can the aix patches be obtained now.
Does anyone know if the replacement scripts being offered by Jan
( http://www.vsb.cz/~hal01/vnc enabling the inetd option) are simply
the result of the application of Charles' patches or his own or are they
just alterations in the vncserver script (adding the CDE configuration)

Marc Grober