xinetd, vnc, and a gray screen :-(

Barn Owl barnowl "at" uronramp.net
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:39:07 +0000

To make life easy you may want to "try" and set the X install back to
normal. As i Remeber it, RH has GDM configured when you install gnome.
Try this, At the console type "init 5" (on some boxes this is init 4, so
try both) this reinit the systme to a graphical login (GDM running). If
theat works use linuxconf ( Ithink) to set RH defualt init level to 5(4,
which ever one worked).

EVan