Control a Win98 VNC Server Machine via a diskless computer

Andre YANCO andre "at" superonline.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 10:41:23 +0000

Hello...

My name is Andre and I am located in Istanbul - TURKEY .

We have a LAN in our office running some Wn98 machines as well as an NT 2000
Server.

Can anyone suggest me how to setup a diskless computer ( a bootable single
floppy solution  - the machine will only have RAM, Graphics card, Network
card, monitor, keyboard and mouse , NO HDD  ) that will access one of the
Win98 machines on this network (which is acting as a VNC server ) . If linux
is a solution where can I find the exact instructions ?

In short I am looking for a diskless VNC viewing solution.

I appreciate if someone can help.  :)

Cheers.....

Andre YANCO