vncviewer and wheel mouse

Michael Schaap vnc "at" mscha.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 15:25:10 +0000

Hi all,

A few months ago, Gary Gurevich posted a patch to this list for making a
wheel mouse work with Win32 vncviewer: http://www.auctix.com/vnc/

I use his patched vncviewer all the time to connect to my Linux box.  It
works like a charm with KDE apps and gvim!

However, it doesn't seem like the major VNC distributions have picked this
patch up.  (At least, the recently released TightVNC 1.2 vncviewer did
not.)  May I suggest that they should?  I think this is the best thing to
happen to VNC since sliced bread (or something)!  (Thanks, Gary!)

Best regards,

  - Michael

--
     I always wondered about the meaning of life.   So I looked it
     up in the dictionary under "L" and there it was - the meaning