VNC Commander

Daniel Wyllie dwyllie "at" s-un.co.uk
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:49:50 +0000

Hi Tony,

I've come across a problem with VNC Commander which is very weird.

The error message i have been getting is:

    "Floating point division by zero."

This seems to happen randomly, but i think it always happens when I
give the "Display Name" of a connection the same 1st letter as the
actual PC NetBIOS name.

This error message is shown in the 1st .gif file i've attached to this
email message.

The 2nd .gif file shows my VNC Commander window half "hidden" by it
being moved down to the bottom of the desktop, hidden below the bottom
of the visible screen. - When I do this, it seems to work.

I'm just wondering if anyone-else has had the same error message.

Thanks!

Daniel

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Tony Caduto
Sent: 16 August 2001 05:00 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: VNC Commander

Hi all,
VNC Commander can be downloaded from my website at the following address:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/downloads/VNCCommander.EXE

The latest and greatest version will always be available via this link.
You can see the version/build number in the about box.

It's a freeware license, so go ahead and use it as much as you want.

Tony Caduto