Win2000 connect problem

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:58:30 +0000

One Idea hear, Resolution at either end? or vid/network driver.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Jim Lentz
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 3:34 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Win2000 connect problem

I am setting up VNC between two Win2000 Workstation computers. When I try to
connect the viewer I get the gray loading screen and nothing else. It will
control the mouse on the server computer but the screen never shows up.
After about three minutes the viewer just closes automatically. It works
great in the opposite direction. Any ideas?

Jim Lentz
Network Engineer
jlentz "at" computime.net