[VNC] Java VNC screen size

Edric Bulalacao egb "at" tonesoft.com
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:26:10 +0000

Put this into your html file to specify desired resolution.

<APPLET CODE=vncviewer.class ARCHIVE=vncviewer.jar
        WIDTH=800 HEIGHT=620>
<param name=PORT value=5951>
</APPLET>

In this example, I'm using 800x600.  The reason why I've got 620 instead of
600 for the HEIGHT is that the buttons above the VNC screen (DISCONNECT,
SEND CTRL-ALT-DEL, etc.) take up an additional 20 pixels in height.  So
whatever resolution you choose, add 20 for the HEIGHT value.

Substitute your desired WIDTH, HEIGHT, and VNC PORT value.