Resetting Xvnc using xdm davidwestbury "at"
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:46:53 +0000

I have Xvnc server running xdm. I need Xvnc to automatically reset when client connections close. VNC seems like a great application but if
it leaves sessions open to whoever connects next then I can't use it.
I can't believe there's no way to accomplish this since it's such a massive
security trap. But I can't find anything about resetting Xvnc remotely on the VNC web site. Any help is appreciated

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the convenience of buying online with Shop "at" Netscape!

to majordomo "at"
See also: