How to start WinVNC remotely?

Carius, Frank frank.carius "at" netatwork.de
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:36:23 +0000

If you can use AT simply schedule a Job like "WINVNC -install"

User REGEDT32 to remotely set the passwort
(HKLM\Software\ORL\WinVNC3\Default\Passwort
(Simply copy the value from a working pc)

And than remotely start the service  (SRVMGR oder Resource Kit  SC.EXE)

This is working fine for me.