vnc password and nt (windows)

Lee Douglas LeeDouglas "at" pellis.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 18:20:37 +0000

Hi Lana,

You may want to investigate VNC Commander - which is freeware and works
very nicely in Windows. A copy of his earlier post is pasted below. This
makes VNC look and act a good bit more like pcAnywhere.

Lee

Hi all,
VNC Commander can be downloaded from my website at the following address:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/downloads/VNCCommander.EXE
The latest and greatest version will always be available via this link.
You can see the version/build number in the about box.
It's a freeware license, so go ahead and use it as much as you want.

Tony Caduto

At 05:01 PM 8/22/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Lana
>
>Open the desired connection, then save the connection info, including the
>password. You can now start the connection with the command line:
>
>vncviewer -config [file you just saved.vnc]
>
>You can, of course, make a shortcut to do this.
>
>Regards
>Tim Sampson

Lee Douglas, Principal
Phil Ellis Associates, Inc.
1412 Lake Pine Drive * Cary, NC 27511
(V) 919-481-0160 * (F) 919-469-8351
LeeDouglas "at" pellis.com * <http://www.pellis.com>http://www.pellis.com
Recruiting Science & Technology
Member: PDA / ISPE / ACS / RAPS / ASQ / AOAC