Port Scanner

Casey Williams williamc "at" nconnect.net
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 16:51:37 +0000

I have been working on a project, (I'm calling it "VNCAdmin" for now), for
several months that will do this, and will also have a bunch of nice admin
features.  I'm planning on a release to be out by the new year.  However, I
*am* in need of some honest hearted beta testers, escpecially for the Linux
OS's.  I've been able to test much more on Windows, so I'm not in dire need
of windows testers.  Anyone can feel free to let me know if you'd like to
get a demo.  It may take a bit (a week or so, but no promises:) because I'm
adding some features that I want to finish up. :)

-Casey Williams