No subject

mikey avenali a_mind_confused "at"
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:26:06 +0000

I was wondering if anyone would be able to possibly be able to help me
with setting up vnc through a windows 2000 system.  I am a client on the
network. I use windows 2K profressional, our server is Windows 2K server
edition. Does anyone have any ideas i could use to set up my server box
to be able to allow vnc to route to my computer through the server?

"I was drunk last night, crawled home across the lawn.  By accident I
                        put the car key in the door lock.  The house
started up.  So I figured
                        what the hell, and drove it around the block a
few times.  I thought I
                        should go park it in the middle of the freeway
and yell at everyone to
                        get off my driveway."
          -- Steven Wright

                  signature created with my sig_ner program written in
perl using (GNU)Fortune
                     --Mike Avenali--

to majordomo "at"
See also: