Redhat 7.1 VNC and VMWARE and X.

A. John Peters ajpeters "at" otg-systems.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:44:51 +0000

II got the contr -alt escape to work with the vncview by using the drop
down box and dwon arrow down arrow esc.  My vmware box is still black.  I
assume this is an X problem.  Is it  a screen resolution or a X version
problem?