Re[2]: VNC Commander

Jim Brown jtb "at" mediaone.net
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 15:27:27 +0000

Hi Tony,

   Thanxs, this really simplifies my multi machine connections and seems to
   work really well.... if you are open to Wishlist/Suggestion Items...

     - Tight Encoding for those of us using remote connections..  I thought
       I remembered Thong(Tummy) conversing with Miroslav at some point...
       but just checked Thong's site and didn't see and mention of tight,
       only his notes on zlib additions last year.

     - Combine menu and Icon line to save screen space

     - alternate re; above, allow noview menu and and a floating Icon bar,
       allowing placement in same space as title, anything to better
       utilize screen space.

                                         Best Regards,
                                              Jim