VNC vs. Microsoft NetMeeting's Shared Desktop

Dan Reisman danreisman "at" home.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:38:21 +0000

Yan, thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Yan Seiner
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 4:12 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: VNC vs. Microsoft NetMeeting's Shared Desktop

Apologies.  Not meant to bite anyone's head off, nor to be rude or
disdainful.

I had a bad weekend - 6 power failures over 4 days that shut down my
server, storms that knocked out comm lines, telco can't tell me when I
can get broadband connected to our new building.....  Doesn't justify
taking it out on someone who posted.

Anyway, I agree - and my post was pretty snippety.  Always seems that
way afterwards, doesn't it?

--Yan

--
           | /      /