VNC vs. Microsoft NetMeeting's Shared Desktop

Carlos Alfaro carlosalfaro "at" yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:22:23 +0000

I agree 100% - NM only if you are in an MS shop only
(I would ask why, but this is not the place)

I confirm the last part of your comment as well.  I
have created a static "web page" on my co's intranet
and all I do is access it to click a link and via the
web browser (and java-server on target PC) I have
immediate control of the target pc.

Good reasoning and break down of the situation.

Carlos