VNC vs. Microsoft NetMeeting's Shared Desktop

Yan Seiner yan "at" cardinalengineering.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:14:36 +0000

Apologies.  Not meant to bite anyone's head off, nor to be rude or
disdainful.

I had a bad weekend - 6 power failures over 4 days that shut down my
server, storms that knocked out comm lines, telco can't tell me when I
can get broadband connected to our new building.....  Doesn't justify
taking it out on someone who posted.

Anyway, I agree - and my post was pretty snippety.  Always seems that
way afterwards, doesn't it?

--Yan

--
           | /      /