TightVNC vs regular VNC

Andre Tertling tertling "at" web.de
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 09:02:28 +0000

"Todd A. Jacobs" wrote:

> Of course, if you have a Fast Ethernet connection or similar, you're much
> better off running raw encoding. YMMV.

I'd like to have "RAW" encoding set as default as I am using VNC
(TightVNC in particular as I wanted to test modem performance) on my
fast ethernet lan most of the time. And I'm tired of selecting "RAW"
manually :)
So is there a way (via registry key for example) to set "RAW" as
default?

Thanks in advance for your help!