VNC vs. Microsoft NetMeeting's Shared Desktop

timmy timmy "at" cablerocket.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 01:59:26 +0000

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/faq.html#q31 for ctrl-alt-del

http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/faq.html#q50 for speed issues

http://www.tightvnc.com/ for really fast vnc

Good luck.

-tim

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Dan Reisman
Sent: August 19, 2001 5:03 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: RE: VNC vs. Microsoft NetMeeting's Shared Desktop

Tim,
Thank you for your reply.  I am considering how VNC applies in my situation.
I don't use "unix/linux/solaris/max etc etc".

My main concern is how to lower the latency.

I tried ctrl-alt-del, and it did not work.  What documentation are you
talking about?

Also, please do me a favor.  I am new to open source apps, and I would
appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
Dan