VNC Commander

John Clegg john.clegg "at" nailsea.net
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:48:29 +0000

An interesting feature! If you use VNC Commander to shut down a machine the
commander display shows the greyed out version of the desktop - and stays
that way forever! The remote machine can be rebooted and it still stays that
way - even after the remote machine is ready for connection again.

John

Any views expressed in this message are the sender's own, and do not
represent the views of Nailsea Family Practice or Woodspring Healthcare
Limited except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of one or both of those organisations. This e-mail should only be
read by those persons to whom it is addressed. Accordingly, we disclaim
all responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for
the consequences of any person other than the intended recipients acting,
or refraining from acting, on such information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and we simply request that
you delete this document. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.