HELP me please :)

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:17:09 +0000

But it can be the video card. As the viewer only displays, the server does
much more. (if it is not the video, it might be the network or network
system (blackice might be interfering...))
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Martijn Ameling
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 3:25 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: HELP me please :)

Hi,
I have a little problem... the moment i try to connect to the VNC Server
(WinVNC 3.3.3r9 running on WinME) the server computer crashes and needs a
hard reboot.
I am using a blackice firewall, perhaps it's that (altough i opened my port
5900 for TCP traffic).
One answer i had was try different Videocard drivers, but the machine o=i
use the viewer with is fine when connecting to other VNCServers, so it can't
be that...

well.... i hope someone can help me out here, 'cause i really want this to
work!

Thanks!