HELP me please :)

Martijn Ameling ameling "at" media-catalyst.net
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:27:41 +0000

Hi,
I have a little problem... the moment i try to connect to the VNC Server
(WinVNC 3.3.3r9 running on WinME) the server computer crashes and needs a
hard reboot.
I am using a blackice firewall, perhaps it's that (altough i opened my port
5900 for TCP traffic).
One answer i had was try different Videocard drivers, but the machine o=i
use the viewer with is fine when connecting to other VNCServers, so it can't
be that...

well.... i hope someone can help me out here, 'cause i really want this to
work!

Thanks!