VNC Commander

Floyd Russell floyd "at"
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:26:40 +0000

Sorry for the lack of info.
Ok, We are running 3.3.3r7 on the server
I didn't mean to imply that I was holding down Shift.
I used the mouse to highlight a section of text I wanted
to overwrite with what I had in the buffer. I did the highlight
and hit Ctrl-V. Then if I tried to move in the string with the
arrow keys the string highlight extend from where I had originaly
had the cursor to where ever I moved the cursor with the arrow
key. In retrospect I doubt this is an issue with VNC Commander and
has to do with the ActiveX client.

to majordomo "at"
See also: