VNC Commander

Tony Caduto tcaduto "at" amsoftwaredesign.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:09:27 +0000

Floyd,
I just tried pasting some text into a open text file in notepad and it
worked fine even if I was holding down the shift key, which you don't need
to do for a paste.
What are you using the shift key for?  I have always used ctrl-c ctrl-x and
ctrl-v.
Are you connecting to a Linux or Unix box?  I have not tested on a Linux
machine.
What version and brand of VNC server are you running?
I just tried on a tridia and a stock VNC server both of them not latest
versions.

Please provide more detailed info

Tony Caduto