VNC Commander

John Clegg john.clegg "at" nailsea.net
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:18:22 +0000

That is truly excellent, thank you.

I feel bad about adding to the wishlist for such a good free offering, but
could you at some time think about sorting the list view either by server
name or display name?

Many thanks

John

Any views expressed in this message are the sender's own, and do not
represent the views of Nailsea Family Practice or Woodspring Healthcare
Limited except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of one or both of those organisations. This e-mail should only be
read by those persons to whom it is addressed. Accordingly, we disclaim
all responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for
the consequences of any person other than the intended recipients acting,
or refraining from acting, on such information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please accept our apologies and we simply request that
you delete this document. Any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.