problem of a password reset at each reboot of my NT machine

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:12:58 +0000

It could be that you have set the user password not the default. this can be
reached via start button -> programs -> vnc -> administrative tools -> show
default settings.

Or edit the registry and remove the keys for the current user, set the
default settings and reboot.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of
mechalier "at" free.fr
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 10:12 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: problem of a password reset at each reboot of my NT machine

Hi,

does anyone know why each time my NT server is rebooted the VNC password
is changed (reset to an original one I lost...) ? I always have to ask my
hoster to take a remote control (with another tool) and reset my password...
:-(

Please help me. I run a VNC downloaded last december (don't know the exact
version...).

Thanks in advance.

--Matt

--Matthieu