problem of a password reset at each reboot of my NT machine

Floyd Russell floyd "at" neospire.net
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:54:05 +0000

Please make sure you are setting the new password in Default Settings dialog
as well
as in the User Settings dialog. This confuses more people that I could
imagine.
HTH,
Floyd R.