VNC Commander

MGillespie@dek.com MGillespie "at" dek.com
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:05:31 +0000

Looks like a nice bit of code.  Thanks for sharing it.

Unfortunatly, I cannot conect to my server with it.  My server runs on a
non-standard port.  I run on port 6709, and I cannot connect.

I have tried putting the IP addres in the format  xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:6709  but
it did not work.  My Tridia viewer connects fine...

Thanks.

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are in commercial
confidence and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error
please notify the Administrator by E-mail (postmaster "at" dek.com).

Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of DEK Printing Machines Ltd., or its affiliates.