VNC 3.3.3R9 Crashing question

Clemson, Chris Chris.Clemson "at" softwareag.co.uk
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:36:57 +0000

Hello all!
I have recently installed WinVNC on a couple of servers.
Until now, all the installs I have done have worked fine, however, on these
2 servers, after two or three connects, winvnc crashes with a dr. watson
error:

The application, , generated an application error The error occurred on
8/15/2001 @ 16:15:11.171 The exception generated was c0000005 at address
00403915 (<nosymbols>)

Until this happened, winvnc had been rock solid on anything I'd installed it
on.
The only thing I can think of that is different between these two servers
and the rest is that I installed the PostSP6a fixes rollup.

Has this happened to anyone else?

thanks!
			chris

--
The content of this e-mail is confidential, may contain privileged material
and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you receive this

Software AG (UK) Limited
Registered in England & Wales 1310740
Registered Office: Hudson House, Hudson Way,
Pride Park, Derby DE24 8HS