Port 80

Keyser Soze ecstasymonkey "at" yahoo.co.uk
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:56:06 +0000

Has anyone managed to connect to a WinVNC server on
port 80?

I followed the instructions in the FAQ for setting a
negative screen number of -5820 (had to copy and paste
the number from notepad as the '-' key is unavailable
in the screen number field).

I then opened up 'any host - port 80' on my firewall
and mapped port 80 from the public external IP to the
private internal.  Got shields up! to scan my ports
and 80 is open now but I cannot connect from work
(firewall blocks outgoing traffic except port 80 http
I think).

Thanks in advance.