Problem with installing VNC on Win2000

Prasad Masineni Prasad_Masineni "at" exe.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:27:01 +0000

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version 3.3.3r9 for Windows 9x/2000/NT (Intel Win32) .I
installed  on Windows 2000 SP2 machine I connected to a machine with VNC viewer
and after rebooting my machine.My machine crashed.I tried it on another machine
and that too crashed.Is there any patch for this?.
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Prasad

Discover the Power of Supply Network Execution at EXsite 2001!
EXE Technologies' 17th Annual International Users Conference
When: October 28 - 30
Where: Hyatt Regency at Reunion Tower -- Dallas, Texas
For more information go to http://exe.com/EXsite

To register go to http://exe.com/exsite/registration