TightVNC

Quek Hong Cheang quekhc "at" altavista.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:28:04 +0000

It is true, I have asked the same question before. But the reply I got was that if you are using a LAN connection, then tightvnc is not going to help a lot, in fact it will be slower. But if you are on a modem, then tightvnc is better.  Normal vnc with HEXTILE coding is better for LAN, this is what I have found out.